The international Image Processing Applications and Systems conference is intended for grouping from all over the world challenging researchers, innovators, academicians, and practitioners in image processing theory and tools, for following high level tutorials, sharing their achievements, exchanging their experiences and discussing future orientations. The conference will also offer an opportunity to make a bridge between image processing researchers and people working in other application fields such as medical doctors, radiotherapists or industrial parts.
The conference is devoted to image processing, computer vision algorithms and applications. Papers should report high quality research and describe original contributions.
- Image and Video Processing Theory
- Image and video analysis and interpretation
- Vision for Robotics
- Speech Processing
- Computer Vision Theory Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Vision for Web Applications
- Medical Image Processing and Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Human Focused Analysis
- 3D Computer Vision
- Object Recognition
- Ontology based Image Representation & Processing
- Real Time Image Processing Categorization, Indexing
- Content Based Image Retrieval
- Image Segmentation
- Biometrics Statistical Learning
- Shape descriptors Big Data,
- Large Scale Methods Motion and Tracking
- Texture Descriptors
- Data Selection
- Hardware Implementation & Co-design
- Fuzzy classifiers
- Possibility Theory and Decision Making
- FPGA Reconfigurable Design
Registered and Presented full papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Authors of exceptional papers may be invited to submit extended versions to be considered for publication in Sensors journal: