IPAS 2020 will take place in Genova, Italy during December 9-11, 2020. Image Processing Application in modern Systems made them smart, interactive integrating features going sometimes beyond human intelligence. The international Image Processing Applications and Systems conference aims at grouping from all over the world challenging researchers, innovators, academicians, and practitioners in image processing theory and tools, for exchanging their research achievements and discussing their main issues. The conference will also offer an opportunity to make a bridge between image processing researchers and industrial parts for discussing their research roadmap and research valorization.
The conference is devoted to image processing, computer vision algorithms and applications. High quality original papers are welcome in all areas of computer vision applications.
- Image and Video Processing Theory
- Image and video analysis and interpretation
- Vision for Robotics
- Speech Processing
- Computer Vision Theory Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Vision for Web Applications
- Medical Image Processing and Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Human Focused Analysis
- 3D Computer Vision
- Object Recognition
- Ontology based Image Representation & Processing
- Real Time Image Processing Categorization, Indexing
- Content Based Image Retrieval
- Image Segmentation
- Biometrics Statistical Learning
- Large Scale Methods Motion and Tracking
- Data Selection
- Hardware Implementation & Co-design
- Image processing and Big Data
- Image Processing for Cyber Security
- Image Processing for Smart Systems
- Image Processing theory and methods
- Possibility Theory and Decision Making
- FPGA Reconfigurable Design
Registered and Presented full papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Call for Tutorials
Tutorials at IPAS form an important part of the program, giving attendees the opportunity to learn about some current research areas in image processing field and applications. Therefore, the tutorials should be prepared and presented to a wide audience. Prospective presenters should prepare high quality proposals before the submission.
Call for Special Sessions
The program for IPAS2020 will include Special Sessions that complement the main program in line within the topics of the conference.