IPAS 2020 will take place in Genova, Italy during December 9-11, 2020.
Due to covid-pandemic problems that may be encountered, the safety of our authors is our priority, the conference will be managed on-line. Nevertheless, any author or co-author or attendee willing to come to Genova to our conference is highly welcome.
Image Processing Application in modern Systems makes them smart, interactive integrating features going sometimes beyond human intelligence. The international Image Processing Applications and Systems conference aims at grouping from all over the world challenging researchers, innovators, academicians, and practitioners in image processing theory and tools, for exchanging their research achievements and discussing their main issues. The conference will also offer an opportunity to make a bridge between image processing researchers and industrial parts for discussing their research roadmap and research valorization.
The conference is devoted to image processing, computer vision algorithms and applications. High quality original papers are welcome in all areas of computer vision applications.
- Image and Video Processing Theory
- Image and video analysis and interpretation
- Vision for Robotics
- Computer Vision for Virtual and Augmented reality
- Underwater acoustic imaging
- Ultrasound medical imaging
- Biologically Inspired Computer Vision and Image Processing
- GPU-based Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Computer Vision for tourism applications
- Computer Vision and Image Processing for cultural heritage applications
- Computer Vision and Image Processing for healthcare applications
- Signal Processing Implementation
- Image Processing Theory and Methods
- Remote Sensing and Signal Processing
- Image Processing and biometry systems
- Speech Processing
- Computer Vision Theory Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Convolutional Neural Networks.
- Vision for Web Applications
- Medical Image Processing and Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Human Focused Analysis
- 3D Computer Vision
- Object Recognition
- Ontology based Image Representation & Processing
- Real Time Image Processing Categorization, Indexing
- Content Based Image Retrieval
- Image Segmentation
- Statistical Learning
- Image processing for smart systems
- Large Scale Methods Motion and Tracking
- Data Selection
- Hardware Implementation & Co-design
- Image processing and Big Data
- Image Processing for Cyber Security
- Image Processing for Smart Systems
- Image Processing theory and methods
- Possibility Theory and Decision Making
- FPGA Reconfigurable Design
Registered and Presented full papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
The IEEE PAS 2020 Conference Sponsors
IEEE Italy Section
IEEE Italy Section Computer Chapter
IEEE Italy Section Engineering in Medicine and Biology Chapter
IEEE Tunisia Section Signal Processing Chapter
IEEE Italy Section Oceanic Engineering Chapter
Association Boussole de la Recherche Scientique- ABORS Tunisia
Call for Special Sessions
The program for IPAS2020 will include Special Sessions that complement the main program in line within the topics of the conference.