Call for Papers
|Paper Submissions||June 30, 2020|
|Special Session Proposals||June 10, 2020|
|Special Session Acceptance||July 15, 2020|
|Tutorials Proposals||July 15, 2020|
|Tutorial Acceptance||July 30, 2020|
|Paper Acceptance||September 15 , 2020|
|Camera ready paper submission||September 30 , 2020|
|Author registration||November 10 , 2020|
Image Processing Application in modern Systems made them smart, interactive integrating features going sometimes beyond human intelligence. The international Image Processing Applications and Systems conference aims at grouping from all over the world challenging researchers, innovators, academicians, and practitioners in image processing theory and tools, for exchanging their research achievements and discussing their main issues. The conference will also offer an opportunity to make a bridge between image processing researchers and industrial parts for discussing their research roadmap and research valorization.
The conference is devoted to image processing, computer vision algorithms and applications. High quality original papers are welcome in all areas of computer vision applications. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
Paper Submission: The conference is devoted to image processing, computer vision algorithms and applications. Papers should report high quality research and describe original contributions.
Main topics contain, but are not limited to:
- Image and Video Processing Theory
- Image and video analysis and interpretation Vision for Robotics.
- Computer Vision Theory Deep Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Convolutional Neural Networks.
Underwater acoustic imaging
Ultrasound medical Imaging
- Computer Vision for Virtual and Augmented reality
- Biologically Inspired Computer Vision and Image Processing
- GPU-based Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Computer Vision for tourism applications
- Computer Vision and Image Processing for cultural heritage applications
- Computer Vision and Image Processing for healthcare applications
- Speech Processing
- Vision for Web Applications
- Medical Image Processing and Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Human Focused Analysis
- 3D Computer Vision
- Object Recognition
- Ontology based Image Representation & Processing
- Real Time Image Processing Categorization, Indexing
- Content Based Image Retrieval
- Image Segmentation
- Biometrics Statistical Learning
- Image processing and Big Data
- Large Scale Methods Motion and Tracking
- Image Processing for Cyber Security
- Data Selection
- Hardware Implementation & Co-design
- Image Processing for Smart Systems
- Possibility Theory and Decision Making
- FPGA Reconfigurable Design
Paper Review: The submission and reviews for IPAS 2020 will be handled through theMicrosoft Conference Management System. CMT – IPAS2020.
Authors can submit Full papers. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore.
Manuscript length: Six pages maximum for Full Paper Submission. This is a strict limit for initial submission. During final submission of accepted papers, authors may purchase extra pages if they find it necessary to address the concerns of the reviewers.
Double blind reviewing: IPAS follows a double-blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations during online submission and omit their names and affiliations in their papers as illustrated in IPAS Conference templates. These templates (Microsoft Word and LaTeX) can be found at the following link:
As the page indicates, IEEE has recently revised their LaTeX templates. If you had previously downloaded these templates please revisit this site to access the latest version.
Ethical Requirements for Authors:
The workshop committee requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
- The paper is substantially original and that no paper substantially similar in content has been submitted or will be submitted to any other conference or journal during the IPAS 2020 review period.
- The paper does not contain any plagiarism, and
- The paper will be presented by the author or a co-author in person.